2009年3月24日星期二

One day of my work

I wake up at 6:30 in the morning. Enjoying my time at the restroom. Having a healthy breakfast. And then I will check if I have already taken everything that should with me. Before I leave my home, I will stand in front of the big mirror and smile to myself. Then I will drive to my workplace which is a six floors building sits in a commerce street. My office is in the top of the building. My workmates are easy to going. In our office there are many note boards which are used for record something important for us. In a corner of our office, there are many valuable photos which can always remain us the happiness time we had. I brought some plants to my office and planted in the office's balcony before. Thus my workmates can get relaxation when they spend time in balcony. Now with their good care, the plants grow well. In the afternoon, we go outside to have lunch together as usual. After work, we do some shopping nearby. So my work day is end with happiness. I enjoy every day of my work.

没有评论:

发表评论